- Model: VTC6
- Manufacturer: Sony
- Country of Origin:
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 3000 mAh
- Nominal voltage:
- Discharge end voltage:
- Charging voltage:
- Standard charging current:
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.