The Vapcell K25’s are approved battery cells for vaping devices. With a continuous discharge current of 20A. This batteries high performance and capacity will let you vape for a long time before the need for a charge.
Vapcell K25 18650 Battery Features:
- Battery size : Ø18.00mm x 64.90mm
- Nominal Voltage : 3.60V
- Nominal Capacity : 2500mAh
- Min. Rated Capacity : 2450mAh
- Charging Method : CC/CV 4.20V ± 0.05 V, 100mA Cut Off
- Discharge Voltage : 2.50V (Average Cut Off)
- Standard Charging Current CC : 800mA
- Rapid charging Curent : 2500mAh
- Charging Temperature : 0 ° to 45 °C
- Operating Temperature : -20 ° to 60 °C
- Continuous Discharge Current : 20A Max.
- Max. Short Pulse discharge rate : 35A
- Version : Flat Top
- Protection Circuit Board / PCB : No / Unprotected
- Type : Rechargeable IMR, INR, High Drain
- Never carry loose cells – they should be suitably cased at all times when not in use. (We supply free cases with every order)
- Do not short batteries with metallic objects.
- Always use a battery charger designed for the cells you are charging. You can find ours here
- Never leave a battery charger unattended.
- Never completely discharge batteries. (The cut off for most cells is 2.8v or 2.5v)
- Check your wraps and insulators regularly. Replace worn or damaged wraps before continuing use.
- Do not expose to extreme heat or cold or sudden fluctuations between the two.
Always dispose of end of life cells at your local WEEE recycling centre or return them to us for free disposal.